employment

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives employment

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Attn: Colin Dunn, please e-mail some information on furthering my career in plumbing as a consultant, designer or teacher, if you have any suggestions please advise, or any relevant courses i can do. yours faithfully G. Davis

Participant
          Participant

: Attn: Colin Dunn, please e-mail some information on furthering my career in plumbing as a consultant, designer or teacher, if you have any suggestions please advise, or any relevant courses i can do. yours faithfully G. DavisDear G. thank you for the inquiry about your future in Plumbing. It would help if I knew if you are in fact a plumber at this stage, as it will have a bearing on the type of course that I could advise you to undertake and as well some of the courses have entry requirements. Can you get to a College easily as this will also make a difference to what and how you might study. Considering these points of view will help me to advise, but what is available in mainstream plumbing courses are as follows.Course 1409 Plumbing Trade Course usually undertaken by apprentices, take them three years one day a week for thirty six weeks of each year. Course 1496 Plumbing Advanced Certificate undertaken when the Trade Course is finished. Two years part time study, 2 nights a week for 3 hours each night . Course 1440 Diploma In Plumbing Services this course is open to students that ahave either finished the Trade Course or have passed the HSC.Perhaps you might write back with a fuller list of your needs so that I may be able to advise you All the Best Colin Dunn

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This