stopped up commode

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives stopped up commode

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

I have tried everything for my toilet, is there any chemical that I can use to unstop it!!!!!

Participant

: I have tried everything for my toilet, is there any chemical : that I can use to unstop it!!!!!I would discourage the use of any chemical drain cleaners, they are very dangerous and the heat they develope can crack a china toilet bowl. You may have a foreign object in the bowl which is not coming out when you snake it with a closet auger. It may be possible to pull the toilet and remove the object from the bottom of the bowl. If nothing is found the problem may be a buildup of calcium and or mineral deposits in the bowl. Pour a cup of vinegar in the tank and flush it, pour another cup in the bowl and let it sit overnight, the vinegar will disolve any buildup. If this does not do the trick, replace the bowl or the entire toilet….. Good Luck!KenKen Goldman, MP President Kenco Plumbing & Heating, Inc. 13220 Wisteria Drive, N5 Germantown, MD 20874 USA 1-800-58-KENCO fax 301-990-0056 http://www.kencoplumb.com========================================= | Setting the standard for PLUMBING SERVICE | to residential and commercial property managers | for the TWENTY FIRST CENTURY! **************************************************************

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This