Kohler-San Raphael

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Kohler-San Raphael

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Can anyone tell me more about this particular toilet and the problems it has been experiencing. Thanks, Nick

Participant

: Can anyone tell me more about this particular toilet and the problems it has been experiencing. : Thanks, : NickNick,The San Raphael, like most Kohler products is a great product. We use Kohler almost exclusively for all high end applications with very good results.KenKen Goldman, MP President Kenco Plumbing & Heating, Inc. 13220 Wisteria Drive, N5 Germantown, MD 20874 USA 1-800-58-KENCO fax 301-990-0056 http://www.kencoplumb.com========================================= | Setting the standard for PLUMBING SERVICE | to residential and commercial property managers | for the TWENTY FIRST CENTURY! **************************************************************

Participant

John Thomas is a sweet lil boi

Participant

: : : Can anyone tell me more about this particular toilet and the problems it has been experiencing. : : : Thanks, : : : Nick: : Nick,: : The San Raphael, like most Kohler products is a great : : product. We use Kohler almost exclusively for all high : : end applications with very good results.: : Ken: : Ken Goldman, MP : : President : : Kenco Plumbing & Heating, Inc. : : 13220 Wisteria Drive, N5 : : Germantown, MD 20874 : : USA : : 1-800-58-KENCO : : fax 301-990-0056 : : http://www.kencoplumb.com: : ========================================= : : | Setting the standard for PLUMBING SERVICE : : | to residential and commercial property managers : : | for the TWENTY FIRST CENTURY! : : ************************************************************** : I have a 9-year old San Rafael one-piece toiler thats driving me out of my mind. Ive already had : three plumbers try to fix it. It doesnt flush properly, hesitation, force of water, refill. : Parts have been replaced with little to no success. I wouldnt recommend a one-piece : toilet to anyone.I have 4 of these units – I had a problem with one & replaced the guts with a unit from Fluidmaster (special order from a plumbing shop) & it works great – too bad the units dont come with Fluidmaster

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This