Master Plumber test

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Master Plumber test

Viewing 44 reply threads
  • Author

I am now studying to take my Master Plumber test in New Orleans. Can anyone give the names of books that might help me to past the test. Thank you for your help in advance.

Participant
          Participant

: I am now studying to take my Master Plumber test in New Orleans. Can anyone give the names of books that might help me to past the test. : Thank you for your help in advance.Try contacting the local branch of the PHCC for the information you need. http://www.i1.com/phcc/phcc.htmlKen

Participant

: : I am now studying to take my Master Plumber test in New Orleans. Can anyone give the names of books that might help me to past the test. : : Thank you for your help in advance.: Try contacting the local branch of the PHCC for : the information you need. : http://www.i1.com/phcc/phcc.html: Ken I recommend becoming familiar with the BOCA Plumbing code Book. My Masters test refered to this book through out. Good Luck !

Participant

: : I am now studying to take my Master Plumber test in New Orleans. Can anyone give the names of books that might help me to past the test. : : Thank you for your help in advance.: Try contacting the local branch of the PHCC for : the information you need. : http://www.i1.com/phcc/phcc.html: KenI need some info on the N.J. Master Plumbeers test.

Participant

I have great books here in Montreal to really make sure that you past your plumbers test for sure. I personally studied the book,and passed my test.

Participant

: I have great books here in Montreal to really make sure that you past your plumbers test for sure. : I personally studied the book,and passed my test.I am looking for an apptitude test to help me study and I would like to know what kind of math I should know for the test.

Participant

I am preparing to take my master plumbing exam for the state of Kentucky, and would appreciate and advice or study material available.I

Participant

: : I have great books here in Montreal to really make sure that you past your plumbers test for sure. : : I personally studied the book,and passed my test.: I am looking for an apptitude test to help me study and I would like to know what kind of math I should know for the test. :

Participant

I live in NY. I need to find out how and where I can take the masters plumbers test. I understand I have to take classes as well as have experience. Any help on this matter would be greatly apprecicated.-VIC

Participant

: I live in NY. I need to find out how and where I can take the : masters plumbers test. I understand I have to take classes : as well as have experience. : Any help on this matter would be greatly apprecicated.: -VIC

Participant

: I live in NY. I need to find out how and where I can take the : masters plumbers test. I understand I have to take classes : as well as have experience. : Any help on this matter would be greatly apprecicated.: -VIC

Participant

I have founded the School of Trade based in Cary, NC to offer training programs to plumbers across the USA. We teach clsses locally two nights a week and sell chapters on various topics pertaining to construction. Our web page is in development and should be online by the end of May. If we can assit you in any way plese contact me . I have been licensed in the following areas of the country. New Hampshire, Louisiana, City of Charlotte NC and presently a licensed plumbing contractor in North Carolina. Phone = 919-460-8558 Toll Free = 888-Joyce-01 Fax = 919-460-6338 E-mail [email protected] Web Site is with City Search11 (In Development) Thank you very much Mike Joyce 5/4/98

Participant

I need review material for the master plumbers test I live in Augusta Georgia. Please Help Serious Emergency will pay

Participant

: I need review material for the master plumbers test I live in Augusta Georgia. Please Help Serious Emergency will pay

Participant

: I have founded the School of Trade based in : Cary, NC to offer training programs to plumbers : across the USA. We teach clsses locally two nights : a week and sell chapters on various topics : pertaining to construction. Our web page is in : development and should be online by the end of May. : If we can assit you in any way plese contact me . : I have been licensed in the following areas of : the country. New Hampshire, Louisiana, City of : Charlotte NC and presently a licensed plumbing : contractor in North Carolina. : Phone = 919-460-8558 : Toll Free = 888-Joyce-01 : Fax = 919-460-6338 : E-mail [email protected] : Web Site is with City Search11 (In Development) : Thank you very much : Mike Joyce : 5/4/98

Participant

I am looking for a sample review master plumbers test for Westchester County

Participant

John Thomas is a sweet lil boi

Participant

: I am looking for a sample review master plumbers test for Westchester County

Participant

N.J. Master Plumber Examination, Any N.J. Master Plumber that recently pass this test, What Books ,Manual to you recommend , thank you

Participant

John Thomas is a sweet lil boi

Participant

: : I am preparing to take my master plumbing exam for the state of texas and would appreciate and advice or study material available.I

Participant

: : : I am now studying to take my Master Plumber test in New Orleans. Can anyone give the names of books that might help me to past the test. : : : Thank you for your help in advance.: : Try contacting the local branch of the PHCC for : : the information you need. : : http://www.i1.com/phcc/phcc.html: : Ken: I need some info on the N.J. Master Plumbeers test.

Participant

: I am going to take my contractors test in Idaho I would like to know of any books that would help me. : : I have founded the School of Trade based in : : Cary, NC to offer training programs to plumbers : : across the USA. We teach clsses locally two nights : : a week and sell chapters on various topics : : pertaining to construction. Our web page is in : : development and should be online by the end of May. : : If we can assit you in any way plese contact me . : : I have been licensed in the following areas of : : the country. New Hampshire, Louisiana, City of : : Charlotte NC and presently a licensed plumbing : : contractor in North Carolina. : : Phone = 919-460-8558 : : Toll Free = 888-Joyce-01 : : Fax = 919-460-6338 : : E-mail [email protected] : : Web Site is with City Search11 (In Development) : : Thank you very much : : Mike Joyce : : 5/4/98

Participant

: I am looking for a sample review master plumbers test for Westchester County, I am also looking for some test papers in aptitude test for my reference. If you mail the test papers to my E-mail, I will be very happy.

Participant

Participant

: : : : : I am now studying to take my Master Plumber test in New Orleans. Can anyone give the names of books that might help me to past the test. : : : : Thank you for your help in advance.: : : Try contacting the local branch of the PHCC for : : : the information you need. : : : http://www.i1.com/phcc/phcc.html: : : Ken: : I need some info on the N.J. Master Plumbeers test.

Participant

Avatar photostudent
                                                              Participant

: I am looking for a sample review master plumbers test for albany ga.

Avatar photostudent
                                                                Participant

: I am looking for a sample review master plumbers test for albany ga.

Avatar photostudent
                                                                  Participant

Avatar photostudent
                                                                    Participant

: I am looking for a sample review master plumbers test for Clark County,Springfield Ohio

Avatar photostudent
                                                                      Participant

: : I am looking for a sample review master plumbers test for Sacramento, CA. Thanks

Avatar photostudent
                                                                        Participant

: : : I am looking for a sample review master plumbers test for Tulsa Okla

• #306236
                                                                          Avatar photostudent
                                                                          Participant

: : I am looking for a sample review master plumbers test for the Sate of Kentucky, if not a sample, a review of possible test questions, or all questions to study on.

• #306287
                                                                            Avatar photostudent
                                                                            Participant

:I am a master plumber in colorado but would like to take my masters for utah, what is all involved and where and when is the test taken?

• #306374
                                                                              Avatar photostudent
                                                                              Participant

: : I have great books here in Montreal to really make sure that you past your plumbers test for sure. : : I personally studied the book,and passed my test.: I am looking for an apptitude test to help me study and I would like to know what kind of math I should know for the test. :

• #306375
                                                                                Avatar photostudent
                                                                                Participant

• #306710
                                                                                  Avatar photostudent
                                                                                  Participant

Hi,Can you please e-mail me with additinal information on your training materials? Thank you,George Brazil: : I have founded the School of Trade based in : : Cary, NC to offer training programs to plumbers : : across the USA. We teach clsses locally two nights : : a week and sell chapters on various topics : : pertaining to construction. Our web page is in : : development and should be online by the end of May. : : If we can assit you in any way plese contact me . : : I have been licensed in the following areas of : : the country. New Hampshire, Louisiana, City of : : Charlotte NC and presently a licensed plumbing : : contractor in North Carolina. : : Phone = 919-460-8558 : : Toll Free = 888-Joyce-01 : : Fax = 919-460-6338 : : E-mail [email protected] : : Web Site is with City Search11 (In Development) : : Thank you very much : : Mike Joyce : : 5/4/98

• #307156
                                                                                    Avatar photostudent
                                                                                    Participant

• #307157
                                                                                      Avatar photostudent
                                                                                      Participant

: : I am looking for a sample review master plumbers test for Westchester County I would to like to review a sample of the test.

• #307708
                                                                                        Avatar photostudent
                                                                                        Participant

: : I am looking for a sample review master plumbers test for Westchester County What aspect of the trade do you want to test. What do you want the test to acomplish.would it be for hireing,desiding pay scale,or advancing toward a jerneman license.

• #308629
                                                                                          Avatar photostudent
                                                                                          Participant

Do you have any manuals pertaining to the installation of Hot Tubs? I have aquired a large (6 x 6) hot tub with all the associated motors, the pump, the blower, the filter, as well as several electrical boxes and need guidance in the proper assembly of the whole system. I have a rudementary understanding of plumbing, electricity and small motor repair. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank-you, -Max: : I have founded the School of Trade based in : : Cary, NC to offer training programs to plumbers : : across the USA. We teach clsses locally two nights : : a week and sell chapters on various topics : : pertaining to construction. Our web page is in : : development and should be online by the end of May. : : If we can assit you in any way plese contact me . : : I have been licensed in the following areas of : : the country. New Hampshire, Louisiana, City of : : Charlotte NC and presently a licensed plumbing : : contractor in North Carolina. : : Phone = 919-460-8558 : : Toll Free = 888-Joyce-01 : : Fax = 919-460-6338 : : E-mail [email protected] : : Web Site is with City Search11 (In Development) : : Thank you very much : : Mike Joyce : : 5/4/98

• #308984
                                                                                            Avatar photostudent
                                                                                            Participant

: : :Go to plumbing education council of texas at 812 San Antonio(by the main library) and get the UPC Code Study Guide. Try and contact me and I can get you the other material that they recomend on the cover sheet of the exam application.

• #309386
                                                                                              Avatar photostudent
                                                                                              Participant

: I have founded the School of Trade based in : Cary, NC to offer training programs to plumbers : across the USA. We teach clsses locally two nights : a week and sell chapters on various topics : pertaining to construction. Our web page is in : development and should be online by the end of May. : If we can assit you in any way plese contact me . : I have been licensed in the following areas of : the country. New Hampshire, Louisiana, City of : Charlotte NC and presently a licensed plumbing : contractor in North Carolina. : Phone = 919-460-8558 : Toll Free = 888-Joyce-01 : Fax = 919-460-6338 : E-mail [email protected] : Web Site is with City Search11 (In Development) : Thank you very much : Mike Joyce : 5/4/98Please email me information on your training materials.Thank you, Lewis Williams

Viewing 44 reply threads
                                                                                            • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This