Plumbing Codes

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Plumbing Codes

Viewing 34 reply threads
  • Author

I am a plumbing codes instructor in the state Kentucky, U.S.A. if you could give me information on your plumbing codes I think my class would find this quite interesting.Thank youBeavis 123P.S. this is my sons screen name.

Participant

: I am a plumbing codes instructor in the state Kentucky, U.S.A. if you could give me information on your plumbing codes I think my class would find this quite interesting.: Thank you: Beavis 123: P.S. this is my sons screen name.

Participant

:Our current codes are AS3900 and cover water supply drainage storm water sanitary stack work gas fitting is covered under the Natural Gas Company.

Participant

: I am a plumbing codes instructor in the state Kentucky, U.S.A. if you could give me information on your plumbing codes I think my class would find this quite interesting.: Thank you: Beavis 123: P.S. this is my sons screen name.Ineed to know oregons codes

Participant

I have been the plumbing inspector for the City of Galesburg for 12 years. I would be glad to help you with your research. How can I best be of assistance?

Participant

: I am a plumbing codes instructor in the state Kentucky, U.S.A. if you could give me information on your plumbing codes I think my class would find this quite interesting.: Thank you: Beavis 123: P.S. this is my sons screen name.

Participant

: I have been the plumbing inspector for the City of Galesburg for 12 years. : I would be glad to help you with your research. : How can I best be of assistance? : :

Participant

Feb. 14, 1998A city in California is interpeting section 608.3 – Uniform Plumbing Code – In addition to the required pressure or combination pressure and temperature relief valve, an approved, listed expansion tank or other device designed for intermittent operation for thermal expansion control shall be installed whenever the building supply pressure is greater than the required relief valve pressure setting or when any device is installed that prevents pressure relief through the building supply. The tank or device shall be sized in accordance with the manufacturers recommendation , to mean an expansion tank is required on all water heater installations or replacements. Your comments please.Thank you.

Participant

I work for a consulting firm in St. Paul,Mn. We will be doing work in the Bahamas (New Providence Island ) and my question is what plumbing code do they comply with?

Participant

: : : I have been the plumbing inspector for the City of Galesburg for 12 years. : : I would be glad to help you with your research. : : How can I best be of assistance? : : how many btus run through a 1 in. gas pipe : :thank you

Participant

Hello, I am needing to acquire the plumbing codes for the state of Illinois.

Participant

: : : We bought a house already built and the whirlpool is leaking. We are having trouble getting the plumbing company that installed it to do anything about it. We wonder where to go from here. We live in Idiana. Thanks so much. Deb

Participant

: Hello, I am needing to acquire the plumbing codes for the state of Illinois.

Participant

: : : : : I have been the plumbing inspector for the City of Galesburg for 12 years. : : : I would be glad to help you with your research. : : : How can I best be of assistance? : : : how many btus run through a 1 in. gas pipe : : : : : : I would like and apprenticeship with your company if you could find the room to give me one please send back on [email protected] thank you

Participant

: : : I would like and apprenticeship with your company if you could find the room to give me one please send back on [email protected] thank you

Participant

Participant

g Code – In addition to the required pressure or combination pressure and temperature relief valve, an approved, listed expansion tank or other device designed for intermittent operation for thermal expansion control shall be installed whenever the building supply pressure is greater than the required relief valve pressure setting or when any device is installed that prevents pressure relief through the building supply. The tank or device shall be sized in accordance with the manufacturers recommendation , to mean an expansion tank is required on all water heater installations or replacements. Your comments please.: Thank you.pLEASE ADVISE ME WHAT TO DO WHEN WE, AS A CITY, CHANGE THE SETTER TO ONE WITH A DUAL CHECK VALVE CREATIN G A CLOSED SYSTEM AND THEREFORE THE NEED FOR THERMAL EXPANSION PROTECTION. wHAT DO i LEAGALLY NEED TO DO TO INFORM CITIZENS???? helo

Participant

Participant

Participant

Does ANSI or ASPE have a written standard for slip resistant features on fiberglass bathtubs? My understanding is that the slip resistant feature that a manufacturer provides with a tub is highly recommended but not mandatory based upon the ANSI standards? Also it is my understanding that even though there may be no national mandatory standard, individual State or regional plumbing associations may have a mandatory standard ? I would appreciate your thoughts, it would be helpful to get something official in writting on this or have a source that I could refer to. Thank you – TJO

Participant

: I have been the plumbing inspector for the City of Galesburg for 12 years. : I would be glad to help you with your research. : How can I best be of assistance? :Im currently looking for information pertaining to existing private effluent disposal for 1968. I contacted Carey LaRose at Alberta Labour and he had information dating back to 1972.:

Participant

:Im currently looking for information pertaining to existing private effluent disposal for 1968. I contacted Carey LaRose at Alberta Labour and he had information dating back to 1972. If possible I would like to buy a code book or a photo-copy of the code book. :

Participant

: : : I am a plumbing codes instructor in the state Kentucky, U.S.A. if you could give me information on your plumbing codes I think my class would find this quite interesting.: : Thank you: : Beavis 123: : P.S. this is my sons screen name.

Participant

: : : : : I am a plumbing codes instructor in the state Kentucky, U.S.A. if you could give me information on your plumbing codes I think my class would find this quite interesting.: : : Thank you: : : Beavis 123: : : P.S. this is my sons screen name.

Participant

Question, Where might I find information relating to installation of a device in commercial food preparation areas (restuarants, etc.) that grows live bacteria (salmonella free), which automatically releases contents into drain for grease trap remediation once every 24 hours? Please help.

Participant

: I am a plumbing codes instructor in the state Kentucky, U.S.A. if you could give me information on your plumbing codes I think my class would find this quite interesting.: Thank you: Beavis 123: P.S. this is my sons screen name.I have written and published an illustrated plumbing manual for the New York State Building Code. Many of the building inspectors have found it helpful in their work.

Participant

Can you please tell me where I can get a book on Illinois Plumbing [email protected]

Avatar photoBeavis123
                                                            Participant

: Can you please tell me where I can get a book : on ontario Plumbing Codes.:

Avatar photoBeavis123
                                                              Participant

: I have been the plumbing inspector for the City of Galesburg for 12 years. : I would be glad to help you with your research. : How can I best be of assistance? : I Own a duplex in Sioux Falls S.D. and i wanted to put in a bathroom down stairs. they said i could not do it my self because it is not a single dwelling. but i heard that it has to be a 4-plex or bigger that you cant do your own plumbing. I was just curious what the law really says? :

Avatar photoBeavis123
                                                                Participant

Avatar photoBeavis123
                                                                  Participant

: : Hello, I am needing to acquire the plumbing codes for the state of Illinois.

Avatar photoBeavis123
                                                                    Participant

Avatar photoBeavis123
                                                                      Participant

I need a UPC code for an off-center cast iron toilet flange. Can anyone help me? Thanks

Avatar photoBeavis123
                                                                        Participant

: I have been the plumbing inspector for the City of Galesburg for 12 years. : I would be glad to help you with your research. : How can I best be of assistance? : I am looking for the uniform plumbing codes on the net to no avail. Can you please help me out by letting me know where I can find them. I am looking for info. on sewer easements and the legalities.Thank you. Terry. :

• #309151
                                                                          Avatar photoBeavis123
                                                                          Participant

: : : Hello, I am needing to acquire the plumbing codes for the state of Illinois.

Viewing 34 reply threads
                                                                        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This