Sewage Draining Below Main Drainage

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Sewage Draining Below Main Drainage

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 28 years ago by Avatar photoRusty Burleigh.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I want to finish my basement and the main sewage drain is about 4 feet up the wall. What type of system will I need to make this work? Since this is an unexpected expense, as cheep as possible would be great. Thanks.

Participant

: I want to finish my basement and the main sewage drain : is about 4 feet up the wall. What type of system will : I need to make this work? Since this is an unexpected : expense, as cheep as possible would be great. : Thanks.Gday Rusty It would be in your best interest to engage the services of a local plumbing contractor, whome would be only to happy to make recomendations and provide a quotation to execute the work. regards

Participant

: : I want to finish my basement and the main sewage drain : : is about 4 feet up the wall. What type of system will : : I need to make this work? Since this is an unexpected : : expense, as cheep as possible would be great. : : Thanks.: Gday Rusty : It would be in your best interest to engage the services : of a local plumbing contractor, whome would be only to : happy to make recomendations and provide a quotation to : execute the work. : regards

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This