Job Search

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Job Search

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

I am an established plumber in Illinois looking for work abroad.

Participant

: I am an established plumber in Illinois looking for work abroad.Dan, I wish you well with your job seeking abroad. If you should come to Sydney,Australia, you may be interested in doing a bridging course in plumbing that will bring you up to date and current with the requirements for plumbing here in New South Wales. Generally across Australia we are now becoming a National Focused Industry relating to Work Practice for plumbers. At North Sydney TAFE on telephone number 02 99015000 there is a Course for Overseas Plumbers to meet their needs. We have had up to 18 different nationalities studying at the same time and might I say with a fiar degree os success. If you would like some information on this Course at some time in the future please let me know. The Course is called the Plumbing Overseas Conversion Course and is run for the Licensing Authority for the State Fo New South Wales, The Department of Fair Trading.Regards Colin Dunn

Participant

: I have a BS in business administration with job experience in accounting & payroll. Would like a position in Illinois.

Participant

I am looking for part time office cleaning

Participant

: I am an claims analyst in the Medical field in Illinois looking for work, in Illinois.

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This