Reply To: Chain Downpipes?

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Chain Downpipes? Reply To: Chain Downpipes?

Robert Stephen Morton

All I have ever done is to form up a surface inlet with a grate, install a S/S hold down eye bolt and a short S/S trace wire to the chain. Then fill the surface inlet with big gibbers. (for them yanks a gibber is a gonny or, a stone or rock)

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This