Reply To: Polywater pipe.

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Polywater pipe. Reply To: Polywater pipe.


You should call 1-800-356-3496, this is CPRC, consumer plumbing recovery center. They handle all of the PB claims in the country. They will be able to explain whether or not you can qualify for free replacement….age of your home, how many leaks, what type of fittings(metal or plastic) etc…
Good luck, E-mail us if you have any more Q’s.
Plumb Plumbing

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This