Reply To: re-piping house.

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing re-piping house. Reply To: re-piping house.

Avatar photofourth year

    If the house is less than 12 years old, you can submit a claim to the Plastic Claims Group for repiping it. You may have to manufacture some leaks to comply with the parameters.

    Pin It on Pinterest

    Share This