Reply To: toilet valve

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing toilet valve Reply To: toilet valve

Avatar photoScott Bryan

    The original ballcocks are available for the American Standard 2003 toilet (N3045). The replacement depends on if the toilet has a “vent-a-way” assembly in it. Here is a link to the complete parts breakdown fot the toilet. We stock all the original parts for your toilet if you have more questions use the link on the parts page to contact me.

    Good luck,

    Pin It on Pinterest

    Share This