Reply To: shower diverter

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing shower diverter Reply To: shower diverter

Avatar photoJoe Tauritz

    Do you know an Aslon part number and/or part description. Looking carefully at the stop valve needing replacement (it is straight inline with probably 1/2″ in and out. You screw off the shower head and screw the valve in between. When you want to use the flexible hose shower head you set the diverter at the bath spigot to supply water to it. Furthermore, you set the shower head diverter so that any water that wants to reach the fixed shower due to back pressure is blocked ensuring that all the water comes out of the hose.) I can read the name “Incontrol” and a marking B-125.

    Pin It on Pinterest

    Share This