Reply To: Tub/Shower valve problem

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Tub/Shower valve problem Reply To: Tub/Shower valve problem

Avatar photoSylvanLMP

    Your diverter is defective and either needs to be repaired or replaced.

    In the majority of cases the actual shower body can be salvaged depending on age and condition.

    Call a licensed plumber and double check the employee is at least a journeymen not some fly by night wanna be. Good luck

    Pin It on Pinterest

    Share This