Reply To: My toilet screams

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing My toilet screams Reply To: My toilet screams

Avatar photobungie

    inside the tank you have an inlet valve (sometimes called the ball valve), and the outlet valve (flush valve). inside the top of the inlet valve is a small rubber washer. This perishes with age and water conditions. You can either replace the rubber, or fit a new fluidmaster style valve

    Pin It on Pinterest

    Share This