Reply To: closet flange

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing closet flange Reply To: closet flange

Avatar photoGuest


    Originally posted by Ahrmand:
    Wolcott: For this type of installation you will require a “Bondo Kit” or the services of a qualified Plumber. I reccomend the latter.

    Ahrmand, thanks for the reply just one more question.
    What is a bondo kit? Do you know where I might find one?
    Thank you

    Pin It on Pinterest

    Share This