Reply To: toilet flush problem

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing toilet flush problem Reply To: toilet flush problem

Participant

Another good OLE Foreign made American Standard gives it up.

Look under the tank lid see if it made in “Mexico” Now if you want a GREAT water saving WC try Crane the $59.00 one.. I have installed literally over 1,500 WITHOUT one call back or complaint I cant say the same for Kohler either as Kohler says “The Bold look” Nothing about Quality I guess

If you cant get Crane settle for Gerber.

What you could do to test this #$% toilet you have is take a 5 gallon pail of water and try dumping it in the bowl If it doesn’t take it away with a decent vortex you may have the imported &%$& Or a partial blockage.

What I do is take the toilet off the floor flange and then dump water directly into the lead bend and if it flows Get rid of the toilet you have.

The way these *%^@& are designed you cant raise the water level too high as the water will go down the over flow tube.

Hey don’t feel bad I just sent and entire case of “American” Radiator valves BACK to my supply house as these “American” Radiator Valves were manufactured in Korea.

Hey do you think Mexico China is made in the United states? along with Korean radiator Valves AMAZING HUH ..Go get em Slick Willie .

What Bubba Billy did to Monica is he now doing to the “American” worker

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This