Reply To: Small amount water leak

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Small amount water leak Reply To: Small amount water leak


Well in any case if the leak is behind the wall cladding then that material will have to be cut open to expose the problem and ways to remedy it will expose themselves.
Call in any competent plumber and I am sure your problem will be resolved to your satisfaction.

Selgas Services Ltd
Craftsman Gasfitters, Plumbers, Electrical Service Technicians

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This