Reply To: Cloogged copper line

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Cloogged copper line Reply To: Cloogged copper line


I would remove the first 3 feet of the cold water inlet pipe of your water heater……including replacing the shut off valve, and pull the anode rod on your water heater to see how deteriorated it is. If it is almost completly gone, replace it with a new one.

Also pull out the dip tube and check to make sure there is no deterioration on this tube.

» This message has been edited by DUNBAR on 14 October 2003

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This