I agree. If acid is left in bowl too long, it will damage finish. The acid is very strong.
Yesterday I had a gallon bottle in front part of truck and tipped over. About two hours later, it burned a hole about the size of small plate through the carpet.
The fumes oxidized every bare metal object in the cab of the truck.
I will use acid in toilets if there is a large amount to clean in toilet but this product is so harmful to use and I can imagine the bad results if used in a confined space.
Too dangerous for a homeowner to try.
» This message has been edited by DUNBAR on 22 August 2003