Reply To: leak

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing leak Reply To: leak

Avatar photoRetired plbg1

    If it is a fiferglass shower most of them has a rubber doughnut that fits around the pipe and some have a screwed ring that fits in there to tighten down, some you just hammer it in, if it has a name on it go to Plumbing supplyhouse and ask them fpor the right ring.

    Art retired plbg

    Pin It on Pinterest

    Share This