Reply To: removing threaded pipe

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing removing threaded pipe Reply To: removing threaded pipe

Avatar photonicktheplumber

    The question is this. How do I unscrew a pipe that’s threaded into a union? There’s nothing to grab on to. Is there a special tool I need to get that will allow me to grip the bare pipe and twist it?

    The tool is called a pipe wrench…Actually, you need two…one to attach to the pipe, the other to the union.


    Pin It on Pinterest

    Share This