Reply To: Posting on this Forum

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Posting on this Forum Reply To: Posting on this Forum

Participant

Bob

I read your dissitation with intense interest – I too am agast at some of things that are said and actually happen in this forum – I still cannot figure out how they do things in USA that would comply let alone work – even after spending a considerable time there myself.

As is always the case there has to be someone that will dissagree with others and I will be the first to act in this instance with your last line of your statement regarding technical advice given to others.

I beleive as a professional tradesperson in my trade and in doing so will give technical advise when it is saught and appropriate, however I will always draw the line when asked to detail how a thing is dissassembled for repair or how an object is actually installed. The later I beleive is where the tradesperson comes into the equation and DYO’s go out the window.

Unfortunately or otherwise I was not a member of this forum when the Mr Sylvan saga eventuated or is that escalated.

Thank you for being bold enough to post your beliefs for all to see.

Selgas Services Ltd
    Craftsman Gasfitters, Plumbers, Electrical Service Technicians

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This