Reply To: water pressure reducer

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing water pressure reducer Reply To: water pressure reducer

Avatar photosegoviando
    In reply to message posted by Peter:
    Yup – get one from your local plumbing shop or have a tradesman fit one for you – might also pay to install a pressure limiting valve as added protection.

    Thanks Peter. However, I am looking for a specific part (manufacturer, model, part #, etc.). I am aware of the std. off-the-shelf pressure regulators that you can buy at a hardware store limiting pressure to 70 psi.

    These are bulky items unsuited for under sink applications. I had hoped to get info on a smaller device better suited for my application.
    Can you help with such info? Thanks.

    Pin It on Pinterest

    Share This