Reply To: I might ask a question if not for the condescending BS

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing I might ask a question if not for the condescending BS Reply To: I might ask a question if not for the condescending BS

Participant

The facts of life: Moms have always been condescendingly telling their children to behave. Schoolteachers do the same because THEY CAN. But in the end, it doesn’t stop because nobody CARES. It is in the character of tradesmen to poke fun where THEY CAN.

No poster is getting a big reward by waiting for YOU or anyone else to post. If they do answer AT ALL it is simply a MIRACLE of life. Take the good from the bad and thank your lucky stars that there are tradesmen who can read and write after HIGH ED pumps everyone to spend 40k a year for exactly the same LECTURES that qualify them to wait on tables and decorate instead of learning a useful TRADE. This is the site where office managers and engineers come to find out how to really DO something from people who paid for the code books and classes – and the teachers here are often peevish because they don’t HAVE TO cowtow or BEHAVE or they won’t get their smiley sticker.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This