Reply To: Toilet Leak

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Toilet Leak Reply To: Toilet Leak


Dear Ms.Lisa:
Change the Flapper too. The Flapper is the rubber thingy that fits over the hole of the flush valve.
Also be sure that the refill tube is not protruding to far down the over flow and siponing the tank water down into the bowl.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This