Reply To: What should I do berfore importing plumbing fittings?

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing What should I do berfore importing plumbing fittings? Reply To: What should I do berfore importing plumbing fittings?

Participant

Contrary to @$#^^%#wits comments (He is a gun user and believes its the right of all people to have the ability to kill someone at a moments notice).

Unlike the USA, In Australia there are VERY strict laws pertaining to products that can be fitted to the water and drainage systems of the nation. Unlike the USA, in Australia all our WC’s work. No need to explain to the customer how to use a plunger because the toilet approved by their standards organisations doesn’t work as designed.

Get a sample of the product to have tested by the correct authorities here before bulk buying them. Try to lock up a contract that you only have to follow through with IF they get approval.

DISCLAIMER

All advice is given with-out seeing the job, and hence all advice MUST be taken as advice with limited knowledge on the exact situation. NO responsibility can or will be taken. And yes, I am a licensed Plumber and Drainer with my own business in Brisbane Australia

» This message has been edited by bungie on 12 April 2002

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This