Reply To: Radiate Heating

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Radiate Heating Reply To: Radiate Heating

Participant

In reply to message posted by Wallingford Plm+Htg:
    What a pathetic world we would live in today if Sylvan was in charge of all technical advancements.We should all be happy that Sylvan wasn’t around when the idea of doing away with the outhouse came up.Sylvan said that it’s stupid to bury a heating line underground when you know that it may fail.What a moronic statement from such a smart man.Sylvan,please tell me of all the plumbing products that you have installed underground that will at some time not fail.Is it ok to install drain lines that will fail?Or is ok to install water lines that will someday fail?What your saying is that it’s ok to install any plumbing product underground as long as it’s not plastic.Please tell us all about the special products you use that don’t fail.All the products I have ever heard you brag about have all been known to fail.

Wow WALL FRAUD is back with more incompetence spewing and STILL no license mentioned.

The FRAUD has no clue to proper heating as I am still waiting for the basic questions I ask Her about.

You see folks like FRAUD do not take into consideration is the many failures documented because of FRAUD heating folks dabbing in the field.

Fraud also has no clue what type of carpet folks may later on install to insulate the heat Or if wood floors are installed how they buckle.

The Fraud knows NOTHING about plumbing Or heating even the 4th year knows more then the FRAUD could ever think of knowing.

Stumble bums are coming out from under the rocks daily especially in the NON licensed heating field.

HUH FRAUD

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This