Reply To: POLYURITHENE FOAM COATING TO ROOFS

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing POLYURITHENE FOAM COATING TO ROOFS Reply To: POLYURITHENE FOAM COATING TO ROOFS

Participant

In reply to message posted by Bobert:
    Sylvan,I believe the people on this site would appreciate your answers if you would stop being a smart aleck.You have a terrible demeanor.No need to knock things all the time .I have been reading your posts and when your reply comes up ,I and others can predict your reply to a question will critize someone or something,is life that bad for you? Lighten up man and you will find people will respect you alot more

Hi Bobert You still don’t get it? I LOVE getting folks hot under the collar.

Ever see Don Rickles, Seinfield or ANYONE from NYC including Cab Drivers we love to bust idiots and brain dead folks chops.

Sarcasm is funny If you have the brains to understand it, unfortunately most idiots have no clue and this makes it even funnier

These folks have no clue to sarcasm unlike the Aussies who I find in general much smarter then Americans when it comes to common sense and training in the trades.

Ask the average red neck plummer from even New Yawk State about suds pressure zones or real plumbing codes.

Some of these folks have never attended any formal training for any of these trades.

I find the ones who write about me are the same stumblebums who would never post their real names.

Not only are they stumblebums but are cowards also.

Look at the Aussies they are proud of who they are and what they accomplished.

Bungie is one of the most professional people I have ever read and if you saw his piping arrangements it looks like a work of art.

We fought like hell on here but I honestly have nothing but the highest respect for his talents.

His private E mail with the piping job he did was pure genius at work.

Michael the Gassman gave me some really great pointers and taught me a lot.

It is of my professional opinion that the so called American craftsman is no longer trained here but imported from Canada, Ireland, Oz, South Africa, etc.

The average American Born person looking for employment in my company I wouldn’t allow to even walk a dog let alone do anything mechanical.

Look at the names they hide behind, could you imagine how ashamed they are to actually need to hide? They are either non licensed and or non skilled or both

These are the same stumblebums that dabble in “heatin” and drain cleaning with all kinds of pricing systems but have no real working knowledge to codes.

Amazing HUH.

SylvanLMP

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This