Reply To: POLYURITHENE FOAM COATING TO ROOFS

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing POLYURITHENE FOAM COATING TO ROOFS Reply To: POLYURITHENE FOAM COATING TO ROOFS

Avatar photoRobert Stephen Morton
Participant

Bobert. Its hard for us Ausies to be offended because even our mates put crap on us.
    Sylvan. Thank you very much for your reply, however you are talking a foreign language regarding the roof coverings, there are no parapets or scuppers, this roof is a simple low pitched roof 5deg with a ridge & external gutters. The sheets are 21 metres long Zincalume & all are in absolutely imaculate condition exept the sections sprayed with this foam overlay, the A/C units are placed on stands which are supported by metal frames that penetrate the roof & are bolted to the structure, even those metal frames are rusting, if I put my foot on the foam I can hear the metal crackling under my foot, indicating that I should not put my full weight on. Have you any information regarding the product & has there been any other repercussions over in your foreign land, Foreign because its full of Foreigners & not Australians! (except a few like yourself)

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This