Reply To: water pressure

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing water pressure Reply To: water pressure


Shut the Main water supply INSTALL a TEE with a gauge then replace your pressure regulator Install another tee with a gauge and TEST

What your looking for is a pressure drop across this device SIMPLE HUH?

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This