Reply To: Changing washer

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Changing washer Reply To: Changing washer

Avatar photofourth year

    I assume the diverter is in the spout since you say it is a push/pull operation. In that case, it is not repairable, but you can change the spout. Just unscrew it and take it to a plumbing supply outlet. There are several different connection variations so having the old one for a reference will help get the proper new one.

    Pin It on Pinterest

    Share This