I do not know the answer to your question, but I would like to express a couple concerns I have.
Lime is pretty caustic stuff. I personally would not want to crawl around down there for a long long time without adequate protection from the lime. I am assuming you wish to use the lime to break down the solid waste rather than disinfect the area. Personally, I would pursue options which removed the solid waste and then disinfected and sanitized the soil with something that disapates like chlorine bleach.
I knew a man who was very sick for a year with hepatitis (sp?). The cause for his illness was beleived to come from doing the same kind of work underneath a restaurant.
Again, I do not know your answer. But I am concerned about your approach. Do you have a local health department whom you can ask.