Reply To: Strange toilet issue

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Strange toilet issue Reply To: Strange toilet issue

Avatar photoRetired plbg1

    Where your water comes into tank is called a ballcock, on top ofit there is a 1/4″ tube that loops over and goes in the 1″ overflow tube to refill your toilet bowl to make a trap seal. If it is not in the 1″ tube and you flush the toilet the bowl does not fill to make trap seal and then when you flush part of the water fills up trap seal so there is not a enough water to make it flush. Go to and ask in search the insde of toilet tank.

    Pin It on Pinterest

    Share This