Reply To: up’ing water pressure

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing up’ing water pressure Reply To: up’ing water pressure

Avatar photoracefanone

    Where I come from ,we call them pressure regulators.They reduce the gas pressure from pounds down to ounces.Or from high pressure down to low pressure.By the way,how are thjngs in the BIG APPLE? Still doing alot of roof drains?

    » This message has been edited by racefanone on 27 August 2003

    Pin It on Pinterest

    Share This