Reply To: flange replacement

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing flange replacement Reply To: flange replacement

Avatar photoRetired plbg1

    What kind of pipe do you have, Tere are flanges for Cast iron pipe PVC copper Nohubpipe ABs pipe. Sounds like you have castiron with a lead poured joint, if so you need to make a new lead joint are if you can get it from underneath you can cut the pipe and use a nohub band and screw flange down to finish fl. Also can use a nohub band and piece of PVC and glue a flange to the PVC pipe and screw flange to finish fl.

    Pin It on Pinterest

    Share This