Reply To: oil burner nozzle needed

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing oil burner nozzle needed Reply To: oil burner nozzle needed


What is the make of the burner unit itself? Beckett or Wayne or most of the other high pressure burners should take a universal style of nozzle. Just be sure to match up the nozzle specs for spray angle and hollow or solid spray cone.

Any good heating or plumbing supply that either sells to servicemen or sells equipment will carry the universal style of nozzle.

If you have never worked on this equipment before, I would caution you to call an experienced service tech for this work. A burner gun is a controlled flame-thrower and needs to be set up to run correctly.


» This message has been edited by Headstamp on 25 October 2002

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This