Reply To: water closet flange

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing water closet flange Reply To: water closet flange


You can use a closet screw on the broken side of the flange. It will require drilling a hole in the floor beneath the broken part of the flange if it is not wood and using a plastic or lead type anchor.
You can also use a Spanner Flange to compensate for the broken section. Most large home supply stores will have this item or a plumbing supply house as well.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This