Reply To: rinnai infinity hws

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing rinnai infinity hws Reply To: rinnai infinity hws

Avatar photoRobert Stephen Morton
Participant

Spook. This is the Plumbing Post. We have been talking about Plumbing & the changing temperatures, Bungie only mentioned that the use of a Duo valve may interfere with the flow through the Thermostat.
    I particularly dont like Duo valves because they aid water hammer.
    I feel that Tobes’s problem lays in the Tempering valve – not the heater – it most probably is caused by differential pressures? any suggestions?
    I keep thinking that if the Hws is plumbed from the 20mm water service & there is 250mm from the 20mm to the shr. Where is the HWS in relationship to the Shr? Has the water service been sized? Remembering that if there is a Tempering valve installed then say 50% of the water to the shr is warm (which is made of say 50% cold & 50% hot) & the Cold is cold. so depending on the proper functioning of the trempering valve & provided the sizing is right, providing the pressure is equal and the temperature is constant there should be no problem. Be the heating method electrical, gas or solar.
    Regards Bob

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This