Reply To: Twin water heaters

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Twin water heaters Reply To: Twin water heaters

Robert Stephen Morton

Harrold. In Australia it is a requirement of law to have the water contained in a HWS at or above 60C, it is also a requirement of law in any new dwelling to deliver any water to any water used for personal at no more than 50c or for institutions for the aged, infirmed or children 45c.
You see our Government cares for the populace & places Plumbing, , Drainage & Gasfitting at the higher end of the scale for safety. Plumbers Drainers & gasfitters are licensed & not much work in the industry is unregulated.
Harrold you should come to Australia & see how we run water upside down.
Regards Bob

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This