Reply To: PVC drainage pipes

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing PVC drainage pipes Reply To: PVC drainage pipes


Mr. Morton Is what you call a socket something like a repair coulping or maybe a “slip joint?”We probably call fittings by different names in different countries.A socket to me would be similiar to a bell on the end of a piece of pipe.Boy this should bring out the messages.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This