_
      _
      _
      _
      _
      _

Tags:

Results 1 – 16 of 8000+ –

Shipping was fast, installation was pretty simple (all told). If I need to fix another controller, I’ll another one of these. I’m hoping that since they’re from Adafruit
      on Digi-Key Why on Digi-Key? ADD TO WISHLIST. Description-. Description. (also known as ‘lipo’ or ‘lipoly’) are thin, light
      This is an extremely tiny and light weight based on the new chemistry. This is the highest energy density currently in producti.
      Browse DigiKey’s inventory of BatteryLithium – 3. Lithium Polymer, -, 3.7V, 350mAh.
      Best price in Cooking Hacks Electronics Shop. This is a light weight, high energy density polymer lithium battery. It outputs a nominal 3.7v at 4.
      These are very slim, extremely light-weight based on the new chemistry. output 3.7V (nominal), capacity 1000mAh.
      is dangerous. Must read safety instructions before buying / using / and packs; Never use pack without PCB
      Category : Packs. and packs may explode and cause fire if misused or defective. We require all Li

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This