outside faucet shocks you

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing outside faucet shocks you

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #273036

      I have a 2 year old house with copper pipes. I have noticed that one of the outside faucets gives you a little shock, if you have a cut on your hand. I also can stick my tongue to it, and it feels sort of like when you put your tongue to a 9 volt battery (a little less). Is this normal or could it cause a problem? If a problem how can it be fixed? Everything appears to be grounded properly.

    • #286766

      No it is NOT normal to get a shock from your plumbing. The problem could be a faulty ground which could end up killing someone.
      PLEASE READ this article I just wrote it last week. WOW timing is everything


Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This