Combi boiler issue

Home Forums Public Forums Gas & Gasfitting Combi boiler issue

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 19 years ago by Avatar photofest0r.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I have been having a problem with my Vaillant WCW – sine 18 T3WFH boiler recently. The hot water output seems to be surging and recently it’s been getting worse… almost to a rhythm sometimes. The water temperature seems to be fluctuating now too.

I recently hooked up a new washing machine to the hot water outlet (old one was on the cold outlet only) and a few months ago (just before the problems) the water mains were shut of for local maintenance while the boiler was still on so I’m guessing the pump damaged and/or on it’s way out.

Is there something I can do to check what the issue is? What would a new pump cost in the UK?

Participant

Hi there – it might well be worth your while to contact one of your “corgi installers” listed in the UK directories for assistance on this issue.
          Without a complete and detailed knowledge of your system and the regulations that control the installation and operation of the same – it is almost impossible for any tradesperson in this forum to give you answers that may lead to a resolve at an economic cost.
          Perhaps there is a UK based Plumber/Gasfitter reading this post who may be able to give you better quidance.

Selgas Services Ltd
          Craftsman Gasfitters, Plumbers, Electrical Service Technicians

Participant

Thanks for the help Peter… I will have a look at the directory. Does any work now require a corgi registered fitter UK?

I was just looking for a best guess or maybe a something I could reset or adjust.

Thanks again

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This