Hot water heater

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Hot water heater

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      julieholmes

Is there a dip tube in a 17 gal tank? The hot in and cold out pipes both enter from the side of the unit and at most is about two foot wide. Thanks for your help.

ALICE

: : Cold inlet at bottom = no diptube : : Cold inlet at top = diptube: I have one of the defective dip tubes, i.e. it is disintegrating. How and where can I get it fixed within the parameters of this dip tube settlement. : Please!

ALICE

: : Cold inlet at bottom = no diptube : : Cold inlet at top = diptube: I have one of the defective dip tubes, i.e. it is disintegrating. How and where can I get it fixed within the parameters of this dip tube settlement. : Please!

ALICE

: : : Cold inlet at bottom = no diptube : : : Cold inlet at top = diptube: : I have one of the defective dip tubes, i.e. it is disintegrating. How and where can I get it fixed within the parameters of this dip tube settlement. : : Please!Which water heaters were involved in the settlement? Brands, model numbers, ect…

ALICE

: : : Cold inlet at bottom = no diptube : : : Cold inlet at top = diptube: : I have one of the defective dip tubes, i.e. it is disintegrating. How and where can I get it fixed within the parameters of this dip tube settlement. : : Please!Which water heaters were involved in the settlement? Brands, model numbers, ect…

ALICE

: Cold inlet at bottom = no diptube : Cold inlet at top = diptubeBAD DIP TUBES IN TWO 50 GAL HEATERS

ALICE

: Cold inlet at bottom = no diptube : Cold inlet at top = diptubeBAD DIP TUBES IN TWO 50 GAL HEATERS

ALICE

😡 : : : Cold inlet at bottom = no diptube : : : : Cold inlet at top = diptube:x : : I have one of the defective dip tubes, i.e. it is disintegrating. How and where can I get it fixed within the parameters of this dip tube settlement. : x: : Please!: Which water heaters were involved in the settlement? Brands, model numbers, ect…

ALICE

😡 : : : Cold inlet at bottom = no diptube : : : : Cold inlet at top = diptube:x : : I have one of the defective dip tubes, i.e. it is disintegrating. How and where can I get it fixed within the parameters of this dip tube settlement. : x: : Please!: Which water heaters were involved in the settlement? Brands, model numbers, ect…

ALICE

: Cold inlet at bottom = no diptube : Cold inlet at top = diptubeI have one of the defective dip tubes, i.e. it is disintegrating. How and where can I get it fixed within the parameters of this dip tube settlement. Please!

ALICE

: Cold inlet at bottom = no diptube : Cold inlet at top = diptubeI have one of the defective dip tubes, i.e. it is disintegrating. How and where can I get it fixed within the parameters of this dip tube settlement. Please!

ALICE

Cold inlet at bottom = no diptube Cold inlet at top = diptube

ALICE

Cold inlet at bottom = no diptube Cold inlet at top = diptube

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This