Hot water heater

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Hot water heater

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author

Is there a dip tube in a 17 gal tank? The hot in and cold out pipes both enter from the side of the unit and at most is about two foot wide. Thanks for your help.

Participant

Cold inlet at bottom = no diptube Cold inlet at top = diptube

Participant

Cold inlet at bottom = no diptube Cold inlet at top = diptube

Participant

: Cold inlet at bottom = no diptube : Cold inlet at top = diptubeI have one of the defective dip tubes, i.e. it is disintegrating. How and where can I get it fixed within the parameters of this dip tube settlement. Please!

Participant

: Cold inlet at bottom = no diptube : Cold inlet at top = diptubeI have one of the defective dip tubes, i.e. it is disintegrating. How and where can I get it fixed within the parameters of this dip tube settlement. Please!

Participant

: : Cold inlet at bottom = no diptube : : Cold inlet at top = diptube: I have one of the defective dip tubes, i.e. it is disintegrating. How and where can I get it fixed within the parameters of this dip tube settlement. : Please!

Participant

: : Cold inlet at bottom = no diptube : : Cold inlet at top = diptube: I have one of the defective dip tubes, i.e. it is disintegrating. How and where can I get it fixed within the parameters of this dip tube settlement. : Please!

Participant

: : : Cold inlet at bottom = no diptube : : : Cold inlet at top = diptube: : I have one of the defective dip tubes, i.e. it is disintegrating. How and where can I get it fixed within the parameters of this dip tube settlement. : : Please!Which water heaters were involved in the settlement? Brands, model numbers, ect…

Participant

: : : Cold inlet at bottom = no diptube : : : Cold inlet at top = diptube: : I have one of the defective dip tubes, i.e. it is disintegrating. How and where can I get it fixed within the parameters of this dip tube settlement. : : Please!Which water heaters were involved in the settlement? Brands, model numbers, ect…

Participant

: Cold inlet at bottom = no diptube : Cold inlet at top = diptubeBAD DIP TUBES IN TWO 50 GAL HEATERS

Participant

: Cold inlet at bottom = no diptube : Cold inlet at top = diptubeBAD DIP TUBES IN TWO 50 GAL HEATERS

Participant

😡 : : : Cold inlet at bottom = no diptube : : : : Cold inlet at top = diptube:x : : I have one of the defective dip tubes, i.e. it is disintegrating. How and where can I get it fixed within the parameters of this dip tube settlement. : x: : Please!: Which water heaters were involved in the settlement? Brands, model numbers, ect…

Participant

😡 : : : Cold inlet at bottom = no diptube : : : : Cold inlet at top = diptube:x : : I have one of the defective dip tubes, i.e. it is disintegrating. How and where can I get it fixed within the parameters of this dip tube settlement. : x: : Please!: Which water heaters were involved in the settlement? Brands, model numbers, ect…

Viewing 12 reply threads
                            • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This