cast iron claw foot bathtub with combination curtain rod and shower attachment

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives cast iron claw foot bathtub with combination curtain rod and shower attachment

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author

FOR SALE: Antique cast iron claw foot bathtub with combination shower and curtain rod attachment. $300.00 firm. If interested, reply to [email protected]

Participant

: FOR SALE: Antique cast iron claw foot bathtub with combination shower and curtain rod attachment. : $300.00 firm. If interested, reply to [email protected] intereeted where r u located?

Participant

: FOR SALE: Antique cast iron claw foot bathtub with combination shower and curtain rod attachment. : $300.00 firm. If interested, reply to [email protected] intereeted where r u located?

Participant

: : FOR SALE: Antique cast iron claw foot bathtub with combination shower and curtain rod attachment. : : $300.00 firm. If interested, reply to [email protected] I am still interested in this tub if you have not sold it already…I had previously e-mailed you about this.

Participant

: : FOR SALE: Antique cast iron claw foot bathtub with combination shower and curtain rod attachment. : : $300.00 firm. If interested, reply to [email protected] I am still interested in this tub if you have not sold it already…I had previously e-mailed you about this.

Participant

: : : FOR SALE: Antique cast iron claw foot bathtub with combination shower and curtain rod attachment. : : : $300.00 firm. If interested, reply to [email protected] : I am definitely interested. Please respond w/ location.

Participant

: : : FOR SALE: Antique cast iron claw foot bathtub with combination shower and curtain rod attachment. : : : $300.00 firm. If interested, reply to [email protected] : I am definitely interested. Please respond w/ location.

Participant

We are remodeling the bathroom and are very interested in this tub. Where is the tub located?

Participant

We are remodeling the bathroom and are very interested in this tub. Where is the tub located?

Participant

: FOR SALE: Antique cast iron claw foot bathtub with combination shower and curtain rod attachment. : $300.00 firm. If interested, reply to [email protected]

Participant

: FOR SALE: Antique cast iron claw foot bathtub with combination shower and curtain rod attachment. : $300.00 firm. If interested, reply to [email protected]

Participant

: We are remodeling the bathroom and are very interested in this tub. Where is the tub located?

Participant

: We are remodeling the bathroom and are very interested in this tub. Where is the tub located?

Participant

I have several old claw foot tubs for sale-most would need to be redone. Im asking $200 each-am located in Northeast Missouri Pictures are available

Participant

I have several old claw foot tubs for sale-most would need to be redone. Im asking $200 each-am located in Northeast Missouri Pictures are available

Participant

: FOR SALE: Antique cast iron claw foot bathtub with combination shower and curtain rod attachment. : $300.00 firm. If interested, reply to [email protected] am very interested in your bathtub. has it already sold?

Participant

: FOR SALE: Antique cast iron claw foot bathtub with combination shower and curtain rod attachment. : $300.00 firm. If interested, reply to [email protected] am very interested in your bathtub. has it already sold?

Viewing 16 reply threads
                                    • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This